Tomb Raider 6: The Angel of DarknessDeveloper:Eidos Genre:ActionAdventure Release Date: Download Games Free Now!
About The Game
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness asks more questions of Lara's abilities and motivations as she finds herself in nightmarish situations she has not faced before. As both hunter and hunted she must rely on her ingenuity, athleticism and a new harder edge that has arisen from her inner demons. For Lara it's no longer a clear-cut case of good versus evil, this is a more complex tale in which she will have moral choices to make for the first time.
A desperate phone call from her former mentor Werner Von Croy leads Lara to Paris. Von Croy has been asked by a sinister client, Eckhardt, to track down one of the Obscura Paintings - five 14th century artworks, which he is desperate to possess. She arrives to find the Parisian streets gripped with terror following the attacks of a violent serial killer. Von Croy has been the victim of a horrific murder and framed for the crime, Lara becomes a fugitive on the run. Pursued by the police, she follows Eckhardt's trail from the back streets of Paris to the hellish depths of Prague, where plans to reawaken and exploit the powers and secrets of the Nephilim race are underway. It is up to her to defeat this unholy alliance and stop Eckhardt and a powerful group of individuals calling themselves .The Cabal. from unleashing their incredible alchemic powers on the world.
During her epic adventure Lara encounters a kindred spirit in Kurtis Trent, a hardened adventurer, who is also in pursuit of Eckhardt. In her struggle to unravel the trail left by Von Croy, Lara becomes involved in underworld deals, grotesque murders, the dark side of an advanced form of alchemy and a history of blood, betrayal and vengeance spanning across hundreds of years.
- Character evolution. You can improve Lara's abilities depending on how you play the game. You are rewarded for puzzle solving and exploration in the form of improvements to Lara's strength, stamina and agility.
- Character interaction. For the very first time in a Tomb Raider game, Lara has the ability to talk to characters. The choices you make in conversation will affect Lara's route through the game.
- New playable character Kurtis Trent with his own distinctive moves and gameplay mechanics including the terrifying Chirugai blade.
- New range of moves including hand-to-hand combat, stealth mode, 'last-chance' grab and free-form climb.
- Brand new control system allowing much more direct control over Lara. The previous grid-based control system has been replaced with a much more intuitive system.
- More life-like animation system. Lara now has more than 500 incredibly fluid animations (as opposed to 125 in previous Tomb Raider games).
- Strong narrative with sub-plots that emerge through the course of the game and detailed character histories.
- Cutting edge graphics. Brand new game engine designed to fully utilize the power of the latest PC graphics cards. Lara is now made up of over 5,000 polygons as opposed to just 500 in previous games.
- Spectacular graphical effects - weather, lighting and reflective maps.
- Massively improved A.I. Enemies will work together, notice when another enemy is killed and react accordingly. Their pursuit of Lara is relentless.
- New outfits including a new signature outfit, new weapons and gadgets.
- Original music score performed by the London Symphony Orchestra.